We are all familiar with Seasons. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. Have you ever thought that we experience our seasons? Seasons have a significant effect on everything we do. What spiritual season you are experiencing?
Ecclesiastes: 3:1 - There is time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. NIV
Ecclesiastes: 3:11 - He has made everything beautiful in its time. NIV
If you examined your life right now, what season would you say you are currently experiencing? Let’s look at the seasons:
- A dry season - when God is quiet, and you can’t hear His voice, but He is listening. Psalm 37:4 NIV, Listen to God in the silence of your heart and you will know His perfect plans for you.
- Waiting for something season - waiting is not easy. Psalm: 37:7 NIV says, Be still in the presence of the Lord and wait patiently for him.
- Grinding Season - the key to succeeding in this time is to seek God for direction. The moment your feet hit the floor. Acts 17:27 NIV, God did that they will seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.
- Spiritual Warfare season - this season comes out of just being a Christian. Also, know you’re doing something that Satan does not like. Remember, God is ALWAYS in control. Put on your FULL spiritual armor.
Ephesians 6:10-18 NIV, Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
- Happy Season - Praise the Lord, because he is undoubtedly worthy to be praised in ALL seasons. Psalm 150 NIV, Praise the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Overall, sometimes it’s challenging to recognize the season of life you might be in, and it can be even more challenging to know how to live fully in Christ.
Just know, God has established a plan for you in every season of your life. Seek Mercy and Grace and watch for his purpose to unfold.
**excepts of this blog are paraphrased from: “How to recognize the Spiritual Season of Life You’re in.” By Courtnaye Richard blog: www.insideoutwithcourtnaye.org